1 can Jumbo Flaky Biscuits like Pillsbury Grands
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
5 Tbsp butter melted
1. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.
3. Open the can of flaky biscuits and cut the center out of each one using a 1-inch round cutter. Lightly coat air fryer basket with coconut oil spray (you can also use olive oil spray). Do not use non-stick spray like Pam (those sprays could be harmful to your air fryer).
4. Place the donuts (not holes), in your air fryer. Bake for 5 minutes at 360 degrees. As the doughnuts are cooking, melt the butter.
5. Using a silicone pastry brush, coat the baked doughnuts with your melted butter. Then cover the donuts with the cinnamon sugar mixture by dipping and rolling around. Use a spoon to coat the top as well. Gently shake off excess cinnamon sugar. Serve doughnuts hot.
Recipe courtesy of Kitchen Fun with My Three Sons