The weather has been so beautiful around here and I couldn't help myself from thinking about all things fall :) And today on the blog we are talking about fashion, decor and some super quick recipes. So sit back and grab a pumpkin spice latte and let's get started! For the record, I am not a huge fan of the infamous PSL - I love eating pumpkin spice things but I can't seem to drink it LOL!
First up fashion! Fall is probably my favorite time of year for fashion. There are SO many options to choose from - sweaters, jackets, boots, cardigans, etc. I just received this sweater dress in the mail and I am IN LOVE! I will definitely be doing a blog post on all the ways to style it, but I had to get it on here today!
And this cardigan will be on repeat all fall along with these lululemon dupes from Amazon! Woohoo!
Next up, decor. The other night I was on Target's website and could not get enough of all of their great fall items! And nothing was orange! I put together a few boards to show you what I found - love!
And last but not least, some SUPER QUICK fall recipes. We just got an air fryer and I made these apple fritters and they were so good and so easy!
And then we whipped up these 3 ingredient pumpkin chocolate chip cookies - Hello! So freakin' good!
And to top it all off, Big Ten football is back!!! Let's GOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Happy fall friends!
Fall Favorites, yes please! I’m sitting at the kitchen island writing this while looking at a Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte hand soap and talking to my sweet roommate Emma (go follow her eating account: eating.with.emma) about pumpkin puree for some yummy pumpkin protein balls! So yeah, fall is definitely in the air! I kind of want to split this into two categories: fashion and food!! So, nonetheless, here are my fall favorites!
- My flare jeans from free people!! Omg I bought these in the spring of last year so I wasn’t able to wear them to their full potential and I feel like fall weather will finally allow me to do that! So cute with a sweater or a graphic tee!
- Maxi/Midi skirts! Wow, I absolutely love these skirts and how people style them! I have a black one and a cheetah one and they go with honestly anything and are also comfy comfy comfy!
- SNEAKERS!!! Okay, this might be an odd one but I’ve had an obsession with sneakers for a while now and I think they pair so so well with midi skirts, regular skirts, and fall outfits in general! I’ll grab a picture from Pinterest to show you what I’m talking about!
- Sweaters! This is just a given.
- My white, platform, Chelsea Doc Martens! Beyond grateful I got these as a birthday gift this year and they are absolutely amazing! they go with any and every outfit so if you’re willing to spend some money, buy these!
- Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies from Trader Joes! Oh my goodness is all I can say! I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin flavored things BUT these mini yogurt covered cookies hit the fall spot for me!
- Cookie Butter from Trader Joes! Okay, I just want to thank my sweet friend Abby for bringing this incredible treat into my life! Cookie Butter tastes exactly like a creamy, smooth Scoobie Snack! Although this is an all-year product at Trader Joes, it gives me such fall vibes!
- Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks! Like I said before I’m not huge into Pumpkin things so the Pumpkin Spice Latte is just not my jam! BUT The Salted Caramel Mocha is heavenly! I usually get it with almond milk, no whip cream and half sweetened and it still tastes like a wonderful, fall treat!
- Pumpkin Cookies! Okay these have to be homemade but you guys definitely know what kind of cookies I’m talking about! They’re the soft baked cookies with the cream cheese frosting on top and WOW ! Our sweet roommate Emma’s sister made these for our apartment and they were so incredible and delicious, you guys HAVE to try them this fall!
- Halloween Oreos! Again, this one just explains itself.
I hope you find joy in the little things this fall like sweaters and cookie butter! Happy Fall!